1. “Design of Pareto Optimal CO2 cap-and-trade Policies for Deregulated Electricity Networks”.
Felipe Feijoo, Tapas K. Das. Applied Energy, Volume 119, April-15, Pages 371-383.
2. “Emissions control vial carbon policies and microgrid generation: A bilevel model and Pareto analysis”.
Felipe Feijoo, Tapas K. Das. Energy, Energy, 2015, vol. 90, p. 1545-1555., ISSN 0360-5442.
3. “A computationally efficient electricity price forecasting model for real time energy markets”.
Felipe Feijoo, Walter Silva, and Tapas K. Das. Energy Conversion and Management 113 (2016) 27–35. ISSN 0196-8904. doi:10.1016/j.enconman.2016.01.043
4. “A Natural gas model for North America: Impact of cross-boarder flows of natural gas with Mexico”.
Felipe Feijoo, Daniel Huppmann, and Sauleh Siddiqui. Energy. 2016. Volume 112, 1 October 2016, Pages 1084-1095. DOI: 10.1016/j.energy.2016.06.133. (Earlier version published at. DIW Berlin as a discussion paper, 2015)
5. "Design of Health Information Exchange Policy: A bi-level optimization modeling approach".
Diego Martinez, Felipe Feijoo, Tapas K. Das,and Joze Zayas-Castro. Health care management Science (2016). doi:10.1007/s10729-016-9382-2.
6. “Sensitivity and Covariance in Stochastic Complementarity Problems with an Application to Natural Gas Markets” .
Sriram Sankaranarayanan, Felipe Feijoo, and Sauleh Siddiqui. European Journal of Operational Research. Volume 268, Issue 1, 1 July 2018, 25-36.
7. “U.S. Energy Sector Impacts of Technology Innovation, Fuel Price, and Electric Sector CO2 Policy: Results from the EMF 32 Model Intercomparison Study.” Elke L. Hodson, Maxwell Brown, Stuart Cohen, Sharon Showalter, Marshall Wise, Frances Wood, Justin Caron, Felipe Feijoo, Gokul Iyer, Kathryne Cleary. Energy Economics, 22 March 2018. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eneco.2018.03.027
8. "Natural gas infrastructure development in North America under uncertain scenarios".
Felipe Feijoo, Gokul Iyer, Pralit Patel, Marshall Wise, Leon Clarke, Sriram Sankaranarayanan, and Sauleh Siddiqui. Submitted to Applied Energy. Spring 2018.
9. "Overshoot and Non-Overshoot Pathways to Temperature Targets".
Felipe Feijoo, Marshall Wise, Jae Edmonds, Haroon Kheshgi, Bryan Mignone, and Leon Clarke. To be submitted to Nature Climate Change. Fall 2017.
10. “Wind speed forecasting using sequential modeling approach”.
Vignesh Subramanian, Felipe Feijoo, and Tapas K. Das. To be submitted to Energy Economics.
11. “Microgrids Operational Decisions in a Stochastic Environment of energy resources and carbon policies for electricity networks”. Felipe Feijoo, Vignesh Subramanian, and Tapas K. Das. To be submitted to Applied Energy.
12. “Clinical Trials success: Analysis of risk factors in the protocol design via Random Forest”.
Felipe Feijoo, Jen Bernstein, and Sauleh Siddiqui. To me submitted to Plos One.
10. "Technical Report 12. Scheduling Optimization of the Stevedoring and Coalfield activities at the Tampa Electric Company (TECO) Power Generation Plant." Felipe Feijoo et.al. Fall 2014. Report developed for Tampa Electric Company (TECO)
11. "KEM China - Natural Gas Market under new pricing reform". Felipe Feijoo. Summer 2016. Report developed for King Abdullah Petroleum and Research Center (KAPSARC).